General Job Description/Team Overview:
The Cleaning Technician is responsible for maintaining office areas, research and development laboratories, and cleaning the controlled cleanrooms and GMP laboratory environments.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 1 year of cleaning experience, preferably in a lab environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work performed under this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities or skills required. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform general office and research and development laboratories cleaning following established checklists/guidelines, including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping, surface disinfection, emptying trash receptacles, etc.
· Responsible for cleaning-controlled cleanrooms and GMP laboratory environments following strict procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to preparing approved cleaning solutions, and cleaning surfaces, walls, ceilings, and floors.
· Follow cleanroom gowning procedures while cleaning inside the cleanroom and maintain qualifications per Microbiology guidelines.
· Document, per GDP guidelines, routine cleaning, inspection, and maintenance activities.
· Clean and sanitize restrooms to maintain sanitary conditions. This includes the cleaning of urinals, toilets, sinks, counters and countertops, mirrors, sweeping and mopping floors, and restocking paper dispensers.
· Clean and sanitize kitchen including appliances, surfaces, and cabinet interior.
· Maintain clean entry doors, removing dust, bugs, and webbing. Sweep or vacuum exterior entry mats.
· Maintain inventory and cleanliness of cleaning supplies. Responsible for ordering supplies or advising supervisor of the need to re-order.
· Assist with set up and clean up for team meetings or events including disposing of food and waste.
· Maintain parking lots and front sidewalks every week or as needed to maintain appearance.
· Opportunities for additional responsibilities to continue career advancement if acceptable work performance is maintained, including cleanroom operation support and warehousing.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Ability to lift at least 30 pounds.
· Ability to operate cleaning equipment (i.e., vacuum cleaner, floor scrubber).
· Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Read and write simple correspondence. Speak effectively with co-workers and in small group settings.
· Basic computer skills preferred.
· Ability to follow safety guidelines and take appropriate cautions.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Attention to detail and ability to follow procedures and manage time efficiently.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· High degree of discretion in dealing with confidential information.
· Ability and willingness to work flexible hours when needed. Work hours may vary, or change based on business needs.
· Eligible to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
If you're interested in joining our Team, start by applying here and attaching your resume.