General Job Description/Team Overview:
This role will serve as one of the key functional points of contact for business development and planning activities. The role will also require coordinating, organizing and leading strategic meetings and discussions to identify items of potential significance to GenVivo’s business plans and goals.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Develop, execute and maintain a strategic life cycle plan for business development and licensing strategies that aligns with GenVivo’s oncology focus.
• Perform business and resource forecasting, financial modeling, and trend analysis to drive future business decisions.
• Conduct research using primary and secondary data sources including databases, scientific publications, news sources, and conferences in order to put together strategic plans and portfolio as needed.
• Provide analysis and insights on future goals, potential acquisition, and/or collaboration efforts.
• Present strategic options for consideration by internal stakeholders.
• Drive effective leadership team operations, including strategic and goal-setting sessions.
• Take an active role and work closely with all internal functional groups in R&D, PD, QA, QC, Manufacturing, Finance and Facilities.
• Design and maintain planned risk strategy and business continuity plans.
• Build industry relationships in collaboration with the COO and Associate Director of BD, and be an effective ambassador ensuring GenVivo is perceived as a “Partner of Choice”.
• Lead and manage execution of special projects on an ad hoc basis to support corporate objectives, and oversee certain project management initiatives.
• Other duties as assigned.
• A Master’s degree preferably in science, engineering and/or business
• 5+ Years of Scientific, Operational, Strategic and Business experience in the biopharma industry
• 5+ Years of managerial or leadership experience overseeing teams, projects, and programs • Professional integrity with high degree of discretion when dealing with confidential information
• Demonstrated ability to form relationships and collaborate with many different disciplines inside and outside the company
• Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to influence
• Ability to perform independent research, synthesize and present information relevant to company’s business plans and future goals
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively organize, multitask in fast-paced driven work environment
• Detail oriented with the ability to trouble shoot and resolve problems
• Resilient, self-directed, highly motivated and passionate about growing a small company
• Maintain an integrated view of the complete landscape
• Ability for occasional domestic and international travel
• Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and others as applicable.
• Excellent organization skills with attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
• General knowledge of Federal and State regulatory requirements in a GxP environment.
• High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours when needed.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Applicant must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
If you're interested in joining our Team, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Copyright © 2023 GenVivo, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy